Brown Suede Guitar Strap Marks
Brown Suede Guitar Strap Pattern Used by Eric Clapton
The Brown Marks Guitar Strap model is an Iconic Strap with a Classic Vintage pattern from the 60s.
Was used by Eric Clapton. Then, it's a nice example of a Hippie Guitar Strap with all the vibe from the 60s and 70s.
Handmade Hippie Guitar Strap with native and psychedelic figures.
- This Brown Vintage Guitar strap is made using a high quality Brown fabric.
Also With lighter Brown tribal figures.
- Backside material at your choice. Suede, Vinyl, or seatbelt.
- With Real End Leather Parts.
- Also with very thick and rugged metal Hardware.
- Fully adjustable Vintage Strap lenght. 33 to 55 inches.
You can set it at the perfect comfortable playing height for you.
- Two inches wide.
On the other hand, you can choose Some parts of your Brown Suede Guitar Strap
- Firstly, go with the Backside part of your retro guitar strap.
- Then, the End leather color.
- Finally, you can choose the Hardware color.
So, Please, check the photos. You can see there all the options available.
Just select the options that you like the best once you order your Brown Vintage Guitar Strap.
Note that this Handmade Guitar Strap is Also ideal for Acoustic, Electric Bass Guitar, ukelele, mandolin, banjo...
Be confident to support our Handcrafted Straps
We are musicians and Artisans. Concerned to offer you a high quality Strap.
Also with a nice and classic Retro design.
Vintage Style Straps made in Spain. In our hometown. in Rubi, Barcelona province.
Besides we are concerned with the environment.
This is why we send the Straps with a packing free of Plastic.
Hope you enjoy your Brown Suede Guitar Strap for a long time.
Thanks for watching and support our work.
Pardo Guitar Straps Team.