Native Embroidered Guitar Strap Azteca
Embroidered Guitar Strap With Native Pattern.
Native Embroidered Guitar Strap with geometric design.
- This Guitar Strap is made using a high quality Embroidered fabric.
Also With a Ethnic pattern inspired in the 60s. With blue, red, green colors.
- The backside material for this strap can be suede, or seatbelt. You can choose one option when you are going to order your Black Embroidered Guitar Strap.
- The End Parts are made with Leather. Very thick and durable.
- Also with very thick and rugged metal Hardware parts.
- The lenght is Adjustable. 33 to 55 inches. You can set it at the perfect comfortable playing height for you.
- Two inches wide.
On the other hand, Some parts of your Black Embroidered Strap can be customized.
- Firstly go with the Backside part of your guitar strap.
- Then, the End leather color.
- Finally, you can choose the Hardware color.
So, Please, check the photos. You can see there all the options available.
Just select the options that you like the best once you order Embroidered Native Guitar Strap.
Be confident to support our Retro Guitar Straps.
We are musicians and Artisans. Concerned to offer you a high quality Handmade Strap.
Also with a nice and classic design.
Tribal Guitar Straps made in Spain. In our hometown, in Rubi. Barcelona province.
Besides we are concerned with the environment.
This is why we send the Straps with a packing free of Plastic.
Hope you enjoy your Native embroidered Guitar Strap for a long time.
Thanks for watching and support our work.
Pardo Guitar Straps Team.